- To mobilize persons with psychosocial disabilities and prepare for the formation of a OPD of persons with psychosocial disabilities.
- To exchange and engage with the cross disability movement, to pave the way for the inclusion of persons with psychosocial disabilities.
- Meet and exchange with persons with psychosocial disabilities in the country.
- To provide CRPD trainings to the OPDs.
- To identify national, emerging leaders and to mentor and strengthen their work.
- National ODP formations
- Facilitating active dialogue with the government
- Taking role of consultant with the government
- Trainings on CRPD to persons with psychosocial disability
- Engaging in meaningful dialogue with family groups and mental health service providers
- Strengthening national advocacy
- Facilitating sub regional and regional co-operations among peers and mobilization of members at the national level.
November 17-21, 2015
May 17-23, 2016
Second: February 7-16, 2019
July 25-30, 2016
December 6-8, 2019
October 8-13, 2017
July 22-23, 2019
November 22-23, 2017
China (2 Visits)
June 22-23, 2013
Indonesia (2 Visits)