- To mobilize persons with psychosocial disabilities and prepare for the formation of a OPD of persons with psychosocial disabilities.
- To exchange and engage with the cross disability movement, to pave the way for the inclusion of persons with psychosocial disabilities.
- Meet and exchange with persons with psychosocial disabilities in the country.
- To provide CRPD trainings to the OPDs.
- To identify national, emerging leaders and to mentor and strengthen their work.
- National ODP formations
- Facilitating active dialogue with the government
- Taking role of consultant with the government
- Trainings on CRPD to persons with psychosocial disability
- Engaging in meaningful dialogue with family groups and mental health service providers
- Strengthening national advocacy
- Facilitating sub regional and regional co-operations among peers and mobilization of members at the national level.
PHYSICAL COUNTRY MISSIONS
ONLINE COUNTRY MISSIONS
EXPLORATORY COUNTRY VISITS